With the maximum score of 100/100, ENSTA Paris renews its membership to the Charter for the next 6 years, proof that internationalization is at the heart of the school's strategy.
By signing this Charter, the school commits itself to contributing to the objectives of modernization and internationalization of higher education.
It also undertakes to respect the European principles and requirements of the ECHE Charter for the period 2021-2027, in particular:
- Ensure equal opportunities for mobility beneficiaries (non-discrimination and inclusion)
- To ensure the recognition of the achievements of the activities carried out in the framework of the Erasmus+ program
- To promote the implementation of the European Student Card Initiative
- Encourage participants to adopt environmentally friendly practices
- Promote civic engagement and active citizenship of Erasmus+ participants